Let me introduce the members of PCC:
President: Lena (me)
Vice-President: Fanny
Secretary: Harvin
Finance: Ban Hoe
Welfare: Sangeetha
Secretary: Harvin
Finance: Ban Hoe
Welfare: Sangeetha
Members:
Ding Xue
Carolyn
Benjamin
Ash
Harvin's hubby
Sangeetha's family
Wai Theng
Cabrina
Norman
Raymond
Karen
Yamuna
Some of you may wonder why are you part of PCC... Well, basically, you don't have a choice... (wohaha) With the setting of this new club, I'm going to plan more outings, makan sessions and pot lucks...
Some of you may wonder why are you part of PCC... Well, basically, you don't have a choice... (wohaha) With the setting of this new club, I'm going to plan more outings, makan sessions and pot lucks...
Our first PCC event is in lieu with Harvin's Birthday on 4 May. We had a pot luck in the staff room and I guessed it is indeed a good gathering for all of us to get together, even Benjamin and Ash came back to school. Our theme for the day is blue and all of us had to wear blue. Though it may sound cheesy and childish, it simply remind me of the good old days in secondary school and JC.... I miss those days and feeling and I'm glad that its all coming back to me now...
Happy BIRTHDAY.... HARVIN
(Our sumptous lunch... thankie guys....)
No comments:
Post a Comment