Dear friends, wishing you a Happy New Year. May you have a bless and prosperous "oink oink" year ahead... I was extremely thrilled these two days (just like a kiddo)... The reason is being I have not had such fantastic family companionship for the longest time. Due to the nature of my dad's job, he could'nt have reunion dinner with us or go house-visiting with. However, this year is different as he has retired... So I took lotsa pictures... hoping to capture every fond memories of the day...
A reunion lunch with my brother-in-law at Macau Crystal Jade on Saturday.
Followed by a reunion dinner at home.... with my dad signature dish "Yu Shen". Think I have forgotten to mention that he used to be a chef... ...
End of my eve of CNY with a GAMBLING session!!!
GONG XI FA CAI!!! My 1st destination of "chu yi" at my po po house.
No comments:
Post a Comment