Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hey!!!! Thought that you guys are suppose to help me with this blog? Looks like I'm the one updating all the entries so far... Poor me!!!

Anyway, Cabrina, Norman, Raymond, Wai Theng and I went to Dragon Gate Restaurant for buffet Tim Sum... We didn't have a full attendance as poor Ban Hoe was unwell and our Sleeping Beauty, Karen has overselpt...




Nonetheless we enjoyed ourselves but perhaps not the food. Please don't me wrong as the Tim Sum was yummy and worth every penny as it only cost $12.80+++ Due to over-eating, especially Wai Theng, I guess we would'nt crave for Tim Sum for the next 3 months or so. All thanks to Norman's brilliant idea to play "zhong ji mi ma" to clear the balance food. Look at Wai Theng's plate of Tim Sum! Think she ate at least 10 Har-kau n Siew Mai, not to mention others... haha







Uncle's CLASSIC LOOK!!! Doesn't this photo remind you of the Night Safari photo??? hahaha

No comments: