Hi everyone..after many unsuccessful, frustrating, hair-pulling tries, i m finally able to log in and make my official first post. I dont blog actually, the last time i blogged was a yr ago, n after i made my first post, i forgot all about my username, blog address, n stuff neccessary for making my second post!Thus, that's the end of my blogging career. However, I will start again for the sake of Ms Lena Wong. (provided i can carry on my blogging spirit.)
Back to today's activity, Lena, Karen, Raymond and I went to tiong bahru plaza to have Japanese Ramen. As there was a horde of people in the small restaurant, we were being placed in the smoking area...which in fact is this outdoor seating area.
When we set in the place, everyone fell into the mood of tranquillity.
The place was lighted up with hari-raya liked coloured-bulbs..bamboo-liked plants swaying in the cool wind..70s liked fans sitting on some plattform or support..three glittering stars shining brightly above us..and we were just sitting there letting the cooling breeze caressed our face..listening to the different genres of songs..from upbeat-hiphop, to soulful-hearbreaking, to uncomprehensive Japanese songs..name it and you get it..So whoever wants a place with free songs and value meals to chill out, go to this ramen place.
Back to today's activity, Lena, Karen, Raymond and I went to tiong bahru plaza to have Japanese Ramen. As there was a horde of people in the small restaurant, we were being placed in the smoking area...which in fact is this outdoor seating area.
When we set in the place, everyone fell into the mood of tranquillity.
Finally, the food arrived..Karen's food was like the most worth-the-money meal. And Raymond(R.W) seemed to be so fascinated by the flinstone-liked big portion..and he made a pact with this flinstone-liked meal to have it next time round. He, himself had quite a nice bowl of ramen as well, with a few blocks of ice in his cold, spicy ramen. He even had a small plate of soft wobbly duofu sprinkled with some greenies as side dish. Lena had her usual, chicken ramen with two chilli. Hers was quite a big portion too, with four or five, deep-fried tender chicken pieces.
I think everyone was energetic after having the hearty meal as everyone started to liven up and chat once the chopsticks was put down..We were discussing plans for the third day of new year, the last of our freedom day..debating over the stars..and how tough it is for karen to wake up in the dawn to go to work..how challenging it is for Lena to stay at home on a friday night. After the yummy meal, we just sat there and chatted till about 10..
Photos to be updated..please tune in as there will be one amazing shot taken by me..Guess whos the main character in these two shots?
So..here comes the end of our calm..breezy..friday..night.
1 comment:
Hey gal... thankie for your effort in updating the blog... Though I have dine there for numerous times, I have not been to the outdoor area and I must admit that it is really cool and nice. Cosy and nice chill out place! It was indeed a challenge for me to stay at home on a Friday night. As a result, I went Zouk at 1am to meet my friends there. haha... Didn't want to go out on that night but somehow, I wasn't feeling too good after a MSN chat with a friend...
Post a Comment